GenericFan

Last Activity:
3rd May 2024 6:02 AM
Total Posts:
68 (0.06 posts per day)
Download Count:
Download Count:

About Me:

You can find me on my Reddit to see posts about my EA gallery creations, potential WIPs and other mods that may not fit into MTS.

I prefer to update as few profiles/pages as possible, so reddit is where I'm more casually active, and MTS is where I'm most active in posting finished mods, so is maintained more periodically.

TOU:

• Wherever possible, please link to my MTS creations themselves instead of reposting/sharing.
  • If you feel you MUST repost/reupload anywhere, it must be a free site. I do not want any of my content on a paysite(even the free section!) or behind a paywall. My mods will be free, always.
  • Do not repost/reupload my mods to TSR. If you make an original mod and use a resource of mine, you may include mine with your files there, but not straight up reposts/reuploads.
  • If you use my mods in anything, a build/sim/other mod, I'd love to see what you do with it! It's nice to see my mods are liked & used. Feel free to shoot me a link on Reddit or on here!
  • If you use my mod inside of/included with another mod, and want to include my files with the downloads of yours, please reconsider linking to my MTS page(s) instead. I judge my next project(s) and what I share on what I feel people like to see and use, and can't get a sense of these without statistics or comments. I won't tell you not to include them, but please consider urging people to like/thank/comment on the original mod page if you do!

Terms of Usage:

Uploading terms:

• Upload to Free sites only.
With my meshes:
  • You may not include with Lots.
  • You may not include with Sims.
  • Do NOT include my meshes with recolours.
  • Do not re-use my textures for unrelated projects.
With my recolours:
  • You may include with Lots.
  • You may recolour using my textures.
With my walls/floors:
  • You may include with Lots.
  • You may recolour using my textures.
General terms:
  • Please give credit with a link when using my work.
  • Let me know if you use my work.

GenericFan's Top Download:
GenericFan's Picks:
GenericFan's Latest Downloads:
  • Knifty Sweater - Nifty Knitting Recolor

by GenericFan 31st Oct 2021 at 12:29pm

I love me a nice sweater, and I think the Nifty Knitting men's sweater is the perfect look. more...

+1 packs 3 3.6k 25

Male » Everyday » Young Adult

• 8BitBites Pixel Art Fruit Wallpaper Set

by GenericFan 26th Apr 2021 at 6:05am

This set started out with me just wanting some cute apple wallpapers for a homeschooling build. more...

• 'Libby Lab' Tee's & Tanks Set

by GenericFan 31st Mar 2021 at 10:32pm

Animal-logo type clothing, suitable as Adult Tee's, Adult Tanks, Child Tee's, and Toddler Tee's. The animals are a dog, a cat, a red dessert-themed bear, and an elephant clown. 27 Color Swatches per i more...

• "Hey Lookit Me!" Pose Pack

by GenericFan 25th Mar 2021 at 8:59pm

A pose pack containing 4 single sim poses and a 4-sim group pose. Of these poses, 2 are for a Child [Group and Single], 2 for a Toddler [Group and Single] and 6 for Adults [2 interchangeable poses, wi more...

• Ted & Leo Toddler Tees

by GenericFan 14th Mar 2021 at 1:01pm

Unisex toddler tees with 27 color swatches and a choice between a teddy bear or lion face. Standalone recolor of the base game Maxis toddler tee more...

• Cute As H*CK Toddler Tees

by GenericFan 8th Mar 2021 at 5:17pm , updated 8th Mar 2021 at 11:45pm

Basegame unisex toddler tee recolor with 15 color swatches and optional front or back logo. Simlish translation" Cute as H*ck more...

• Walk The Planks Standalone Recolors [IL Needed]

by GenericFan 4th Mar 2021 at 4:54pm , updated 8th Mar 2021 at 6:27am

Additional, standalone swatches for the "Walk The Planks" panel from TS4's Island Living Expansion. They're standalone recolors, not overrides. You need to own Island Living to use them. more...

+1 packs 4 7.1k 26

Build Mode » Walls and Floors » Wall Covering